Subscribe to RSS feeds

Thursday, September 29, 2011

sukasuki : 100+vanillalime


Sekadar mengisi masa terluang. Resipi yang nampak macam common. Tapi nak share juga dengan semua, kan sharing is caring. Most people called this kind of drink as 'float' which commonly use carbonated/soft drink like pepsi or coke added with ice cream. But, for this time around, I used 100+ and 'rare species' ice cream vanilla&lime (I used to search this kind of ice cream in quite number of shops, but only found it in tesco..huhuh).

The left image indicated the ingredients used and the right one merely the serving suggestion. Sorry for the quality of the image. The image taken only using an ordinary digital camera. Later on if I got extra fulus, pray for me that I can afford to buy dslr. InsyaAllah..

p/s: cuba, try, test..hehehe.. semestinya, S&S (Simple & Sedap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers